In our stunning Carne Foyer, with wonderful views over Bute Park, our café bar is a great place to soak up the College’s creative atmosphere - whether you are meeting friends, enjoying our free foyer music concerts or taking in a show.
SMALL BITES MENU
Looking for a bite to eat before seeing a performance at RWCMD? Why not try our new Small Bites Menu, with a delicious selection of small dishes:
• Welsh Beef Mini Burgers
• Spinach & Lentil Mini Burgers
• Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings
• Crispy Salt & Pepper Squid
• Baked Artisan Margherita Flatbread
• Skinny Fries
Prices from £3.50 - £9
Available Monday to Friday 5 – 7pm when there is an evening performance.
DRINK & SNACK COMBO
Why not book a drinks & snack combo, which is available pre-show or during the interval for evening performances.
Choose from the following:
• A glass from our house wine or beer/lager
• A selection from the following snacks: Crispy Chilli Puffs, Applewoods Smoked Nuts or Wasabi peanuts.
Available Monday – Sunday when there is an evening performance.
Enjoy our great range of coffee or soft drinks, with the following food options:
• A variety of sandwiches
• A variety of filled baked potatoes
• Soup of the day
• Hand-made Cakes
Available Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm. (Available weekends when there is a performance)
Wi-Fi access is free of charge – simply register online with The Cloud.
Other than bottled soft drinks, we kindly ask that food and drink is not consumed in any of the performance spaces.