“Working closely with our industry partners, creating opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience, is at the heart of everything we do. We equip them with a transferable bundle of practical skills and relevant experience of current practice to ensure they are 100% ‘employment-ready.’”
Karen Pimbley, Arts Management Course Leader
With its vocational focus, our arts management training equips students with the skills and experience needed for a career in the creative sector. This unique programme develops resilient, work-ready graduates that can succeed in a fast paced and ever-changing industry. Employability is at the heart of the programme, which works with more than thirty partner organisations, as well our own unique arts centre and conservatoire environment, to offer high quality, mentored work-based learning opportunities. Our graduates are highly sought after by industry. Since 2013, the programme has sustained 100% progression into industry roles across all arts management disciplines.
- With a focus on gaining industry experience, the course boosts graduate employability and removes the need for further internships
- Course delivery is in partnership with industry, so students are able to develop networks and ensure skills are relevant and current
- Music and drama conservatoire setting whilst studying
- The course is delivered through a combination of face-to-face learning supported by practical experience and digital work
- As well as being suitable for recent graduates, the course is also suitable for mid-career professionals wishing to upskill or move into leadership roles – via our part-time attendance and APEL options
Sign Up to Receive Updates
To receive further information on studying with us, please sign up below.
An email asking you to confirm your address will be sent. Please check your spam / junk folder if the email doesn’t arrive within a few minutes.