For entry to the BA (Hons) Acting course, you must apply via UCAS Conservatoires. This service allows you apply to more than one conservatoire and track the progress of your application online. There is a one-off fee of £26.50 to use UCAS Conservatoires.
To start a new application, visit UCAS Conservatoires: Apply and Track.
The UCAS Conservatoires Institution Code for the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is R59 and the Course Code for the BA (Hons) Acting is 200F.
- When applying, you will be required to choose a main specialism/discipline, please select drama performance for the BA (Hons) Acting.
- In your application, you will be asked for details of your ‘practical/music referee’. This should be a reference written by your drama teacher/lecturer, head of department, or any other appropriate person who can comment on your acting performance abilities.
- We recommend that you pay particular attention to the information you provide in your personal statement on your application form, in order to give us as full a picture as possible of your relevant experience and reasons for applying.
|Applications open||15 July 2021|
|Applications close||Wednesday 26 January 2022 at 18:00 (UK time)|
Please note that we do not offer deferred entry to the BA (Hons) Acting – if you wish to start the course in 2023, you must apply next year.
There is an audition fee of £35 to cover the cost of arranging and delivering auditions.
We are committed to providing access to training for the most talented students, regardless of background or financial means. Our fee waiver policy is designed to support applicants for whom their financial circumstances may be a barrier to auditioning.
Please visit our audition guidance page for details of the audition process for this course.
Help and Advice from UCAS Conservatoires
- UCAS Conservatoires: getting started
- How to apply through UCAS Conservatoires
- How to write a UCAS Conservatoires personal statement
- Frequently asked questions
- UCAS Conservatoires: international students
If you need help with your application, you can also contact the UCAS Conservatoires Team by telephone on 0371 468 0 470 (if you’re in the UK) or +44 330 3330 232 (if you’re outside the UK).