Tuition fees for each course can be found on the individual course pages, within the Study section, or they can be downloaded at the link below.
Please note that the funding arrangements for students starting in September 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The guidance below is based on the information currently available and is subject to change.
The way in which you apply for student finance and the funding available to you will depend on where you live.
If you live in Wales
If you live in Wales, you can apply to Student Finance Wales for funding. The funding available is made up of tuition fee funding and funding for living costs.
If you live in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- If you live in England, you can apply to Student Finance England for funding. The funding available is made up of tuition fee funding and funding for living costs.
- If you live in Scotland, you can apply to the Student Awards Agency for Scotland for funding.
- If you live in Northern Ireland, you can apply to Student Finance Northern Ireland for funding.
If you live in the EU
If you normally live in a country within the EU and intend to study in Wales for the academic year 2020/21, you will pay the same tuition fees as Welsh students and will be eligible to receive funding from Student Finance Wales.
If you live outside the EU
UK authorities are unable to provide financial support for students from outside the European Union. We recommend that you contact the Ministry of Education or Education Department in your own country for details of scholarship opportunities. You can also contact your nearest British Council office, which will have details of British scholarship schemes.
The UK Council for International Student Affairs also provides advice on finance, as well as visas and immigration.
Securing funding is an important consideration for postgraduate students and we encourage you to start your search for financial support as early as possible.
Postgraduate Student Loans
Eligible students from Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland may be able to apply for a postgraduate loan. Eligible EU students also have access to postgraduate loans. Further information is available at the links below:
- Postgraduate loans for Welsh and EU residents
- Postgraduate loans for English residents
- Postgraduate loans for Scottish residents
- Postgraduate loans for Northern Ireland residents
Other websites and resources
- The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding
- The Countess of Munster Musical Trust
- Help Musicians UK
- European Funding Guide