For entry to the MA Stage & Event Management course, you must apply via UCAS Conservatoires. This service allows you apply to more than one conservatoire, track the progress of your application online and see details of decisions. There is a one-off fee of £25 to use UCAS Conservatoires.
To start a new application, visit UCAS Conservatoires: Apply and Track.
The UCAS Conservatoires Institution Code for the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is R59 and the Course Code for the MA Stage & Event Management is 400F.
- When applying, you will be required to choose a main specialism/discipline, please select drama production for the MA Stage & Event Management.
- In your application, you will be asked for details of your ‘practical/music referee’. This should be a reference written by your lecturer, head of department, or any other appropriate person who can comment on your practical skills and abilities.
- We recommend that you pay particular attention to the information you provide in your personal statement on your application form, in order to give us as full a picture as possible of your relevant experience and reasons for applying.
|Applications open||September 2019|
|Applications close||27 March 2020|
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview. The interview is your chance to provide further information in support of your application. The tutors will ask you to discuss your particular interests, practical experience and career aspirations. You will also have the opportunity to ask specific questions related to the programme.
Help and Advice from UCAS Conservatoires
- UCAS Conservatoires: getting started
- How to apply through UCAS Conservatoires
- How to write a UCAS Conservatoires personal statement
- Frequently asked questions
- UCAS Conservatoires: international students
If you need help with your application, you can also contact the UCAS Conservatoires Team by telephone on 0371 468 0 470 (if you’re in the UK) or +44 330 3330 232 (if you’re outside the UK).