For entry to the MA Arts Management course, you must apply via UCAS Conservatoires. This service allows you apply to more than one conservatoire, track the progress of your application online and see details of decisions. There is a one-off fee of £25 to use UCAS Conservatoires.
To start a new application, visit UCAS Conservatoires: Apply and Track.
The UCAS Conservatoires Institution Code for the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama is R59 and the Course Code for the MA Arts Management is 705F (full time) or 700P (part time).
- When applying, you will be required to choose a main specialism/discipline, please select drama production for the MA Arts Management.
- In your application, you will be asked for details of your ‘practical/music referee’. This should be a reference written by your lecturer, head of department, or any other appropriate person who can comment on your skills and abilities in a relevant context.
- We recommend that you pay particular attention to the information you provide in your personal statement on your application form, in order to give us as full a picture as possible of your relevant experience and reasons for applying.
We would strongly advise that you apply before the end of March 2020. We will continue to accept applications for this course for as long as vacancies remain.
Help and Advice from UCAS Conservatoires
- UCAS Conservatoires: getting started
- How to apply through UCAS Conservatoires
- How to write a UCAS Conservatoires personal statement
- Frequently asked questions
- UCAS Conservatoires: international students
If you need help with your application, you can also contact the UCAS Conservatoires Team by telephone on 0371 468 0 470 (if you’re in the UK) or +44 330 3330 232 (if you’re outside the UK).