Whether you are working towards a qualification, preparing for an audition, or learning for the fun of it, we offer specialist one-to-one tuition to amateur musicians on:
- Strings – violin, viola, cello, double bass, harp and guitar and bass guitar (jazz)
- Woodwind – flute, oboe, clarinet (classical and jazz), bassoon, saxophone (classical and jazz) and recorder
- Brass – cornet, trumpet, French horn, trombone, euphonium, tuba
- Percussion – timpani, orchestral percussion and drum kit (jazz)
- Composition, Theory and aural training
- Piano (please note that you must have an acoustic piano at home)
For talented young musicians aged 8-18, we run a Junior Conservatoire Advanced Course.
Lessons make the development of technique and musicianship a priority, and progress is monitored through termly reports. You will also have the opportunity to perform at informal concerts for family and friends.
Lessons cost £30.00 per half hour and can be taken as 30, 45 or 60 minute lessons. Lessons are generally given on a Saturday.
Community Music Lessons are delivered during term time.
Please email email@example.com for details of how to apply.