Liberty Severn Point, the Royal Welsh College of Music &
Drama’s halls of residence, fully managed by
Liberty Living, is a secure and comfortable environment which
complements the College’s unique community spirit.
Based just 10 minutes walk from the College and around 15
minutes walk from the city centre’s high street shops, bars,
restaurants, theatres, museums, parks and much more. Severn Point
is the ideal location to enjoy all that Cardiff has to offer.
The College is able to guarantee a room in the halls of
residence for all new students (undergraduate and postgraduate)
beginning in September and who apply before the accommodation
The accommodation is arranged in flats of six rooms and includes
provision for purpose built bedrooms designed for students with
disabilities. Along with a high quality fully fitted kitchen and
living areas, all the en-suite bedrooms have telephone and data
points. There is also a separate block exclusively for
International and Postgraduate students.
The exclusive rent is £125.00 per week inclusive of bills for
the academic year 2018/19. You are advised to sign a 42 week
contract so that the room is yours during the Christmas and Easter
vacations – no need to move all your belongings home!
- High quality affordable accommodation
- City centre location within walking distance of the
- All inclusive rent
- 24-hour security and electronic entry
- Free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi access
- TV License
- Spacious communal living areas with digital TV
- Accessible for wheelchair users
- Personal contents insurance
- 5 minute walk to the sports centre
- On-site management team
- On-site laundry facility
- Take delivery of all post and parcels
- On-site housekeeping and maintenance teams
- Member of ANUK National Code of Standards
If you have been offered a place at RWCMD,
please do not apply to Liberty Living directly -
the rents will be more expensive and your form will be returned to
you. Instead, contact email@example.com
or call us on 029 2039 1321.