When sending us details of your requirements, it may help to
consider the following:
About the Engagement
Please provide the essential details, for example
- Harpist for Wedding Ceremony at RWCMD in June
- Jazz Band for Healthcare Conference in Brussels in
- Soprano for amateur choir performance of Messiah at Bristol
Cathedral in December
If you have any specific requirements, please let us know, for
- Harpist to play "Here comes the Bride" for walking down the
aisle, followed by Pachelbel's Canon during the signing of the
- Jazz Band to play mix of swing classics during dinner for
- Soprano for Messiah also required for rehearsal on the day
Date and Time of Engagement
Please be as exact as possible. If you don't have an exact date,
please give your nearest approximation. Examples
- June 20th 2019; 2pm Ceremony, then harpist required to play
- Either 13th or 14th February; 7pm start until 9pm
- Most likely Sat 11th December. Rehearsal 2pm - 5pm, concert at
If your engagement is outside of term time, please be aware that
performer availability can be adversely affected.
What Happens Next?
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will check the details and
ackowledge receipt of your email. If there are any details that
aren't clear or are missing, we will contact you directly.
Otherwise, we will start to match you with a suitable musician/s as
soon as possible.
We will provide a quotation for the engagement and - if you wish
to proceed - forward a Hire Agreement and invoice. To secure the
booking, you should return the Agreement along with a 25% deposit
within 14 days.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on