RWCMD – Coronavirus Updates
24th March 2020
The well-being of our student, staff and audience community is our top priority. In light of the most recent Government guidance on Coronavirus (Covid-19), the College has now taken the following actions:
- The College is now closed to staff, students and the public.
- All face-to-face teaching and assessment has been suspended, and the College has moved to online teaching and assessments only until further notice.
- All public performances have been cancelled until further notice. This includes all off-site performances.
- The Junior Conservatoire and Young Actors Studio are suspended until the end of this term. We are making alternative arrangements, including online teaching where appropriate, and will share that information as soon as we have it.
- All UK and overseas travel on behalf of the College has been discontinued.
- Staff are now working from home, using online technologies as appropriate, and can be contacted via their direct email address.
FAQ’s for Students and Staff can be found on the College Hub: hub.rwcmd.ac.uk.
For the latest guidance about Coronavirus (Covid-19) and travel advice please visit:
Guidance and Advice for Prospective Students
Information for International Applicants